Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Rather Die Alone Than With Fake Peoplr



Hello wonderful ppl!! It's been a while since I was here but like I said, this is a blog for my personal thoughts and what bothers me and what I hope for you to learn... (I no be teacher sha lol) 

So a few days back, I asked my self this question " How many real friends do I have "?? And then u started thinking but then I couldn't answer it... The truth is that we really don't know what friends mean! 

Let me a share a quick story with you all... Before my father died he had a lot of friends but immediately he died the so called friends left him , insulted his family and forgot everything he did for them.. So I ask you is that what u call friends ?? 

Friends are the ones who stay with you through thick and thin, fight with you, advice you and give u support!... I'm always going to say this " I'd rather die alone than die having fake friends"...  

Thanks for reading ! Hope you alone 

No comments:

Post a Comment