Sunday, November 24, 2013

Crazy bitch of the Day!



Aww! So you came back to read! Una too much ;) thanks for reading! 

So everyday we have our crazy bitch of the day, now please don't mistake or take the word "bitch" in a bad way! We are only following our slogan ! U knw now ! "Lets craze|be crazy" 
   With that said, Today's crazy bitch is no other than the beautiful "Emma Nyra" ....... Yeah she gorgeous but too artificial don't you think so ? 

Pals and boo's I seriously need your opinion oh! And the best you can do is comment with it..... Sha ! Emma is our crazy bitch "because she's artificial and also boring" !!.... Feel free to argue or agree with me my lovelies and my padi's 

We are Africans Louder Lol! Abeg don't mind my stubborn head! "I no dey hear word"- (I don't listen) lol 



No comments:

Post a Comment