Sunday, November 24, 2013

Inlaws and their wahala



All these our African inlaws especially Nigerian inlaws have wahala plenty oh! Chai 

Lemme give you people small gist!, So when my father died, all his brothers and sisters (Igbo) started telling us about properties blah blah blah! And how they would share motors/cars Lol 

But ! We stood to the ground and maintained out stand! Now why I'm telling you this, is not to bore your soul but to tell you to always have your stand on whatever you do! , because nobody knows what tomorrow would offer us !! .. God/Allah bless y'all! 

E nu go/ sho ti gbo?( have you heard) ! Please oh I am Igbo and I don't/ didn't mean to insult Igbo inlaws in this post oh, All I did was share my experience..... ( I used to think all this inlaws wahala happens only in home videos lol chai) 

No comments:

Post a Comment