Thursday, November 28, 2013

Would You Fight Or Watch??


Hello Naija, its once again your home boy, i hope you all had a good night rest and i also hope you woke up well?...Well, i am sure you did because God sees you all...

So, Like i said in my first post, I am going to be sharing my thoughts through life and fun with you all, always feel free to comment.....Now today, i decided to ask you all a question which is, Would you fight or would you Watch????.......Let tell you all a lil thing to brace Y'all up today before you answer the question

Three years ago, i almost lost my sister to an accident, which in place left we the family prayerful and hopeful....... All our so called family members from my father's side cared less,The doctors said she wasnt going to survive and that are legs were damaged!! but we didnt stop praying, we changed three different hospitals, all we had was God and our Mouths to pray to him.
.... To God be the glory, my sister had a surgery done and today, i can boast of my sister being alive with her two legs in place..

All of a sudden,  the so called family members, who left us alone after our father's death started calling to ask stupid questions and all we did was bullshit them, Now, i am not telling you this to sympathize with me but for you to know when to fight or watch.....
    Doctors do not have a say in anybody's life, its only God and our mouths thatt have a say... In this present situation , we chose to fight and not to watch....... Now to the question once again, Would you fight or would you watch if things fall the other way??

Please take this Prayer with you today..
 Lord, even if it may be dark all around me, let me focus on visions of good things, for it is by faith that miracles shall come to be


No comments:

Post a Comment